Shugo Chara! – Episode 44August 9, 2008 at 5:31 pm | Posted in Shugo Chara! | 20 Comments
Recap. *headdesk* Are they going to do this after every arc now? They’re only recapping 17 episodes this time too. Boring!
Well…at least this recap was better than the last one. Last time it came off as really unnatural. And this time the in-between stuff was a lot better too. Not just them doing some classwork. This time it was important because it was Kairi saying goodbye (that’s why a Kamuri shot gets to be the main image. Kairi~!).
Anyway blogging is easier for me this week, because there’s not a lot of plot to get to. I’ll just go through the highlights of the episode instead.
- It’s summer break, Amu isn’t enjoying it too much because of the heat and homework.
- So time is spent remembering about Dia and stuff (unnatural…)
- Kairi gets a phone call from his mother saying he has to come home (or something).
- While their charas play, Amu reminisces about Rima too.
- Kairi packs up his things and sees his royal cape and initiates his own flashbacks.
- Nikaidou suddenly shows up at the Sanjous’ house (to help with moving or something).
- The charas play in a pool and Miki drawing Amulet Spade starts a massive everyone chara-nari’s flashback.
- Followed immediately by an Amu chara-nari’s flashback.
- Tadase and Yaya show up to remind them about someplace they promised to be.
- Outside of a building are Kairi, Yukari (Sanjou), and Nikaidou. Utau is inside cleaning up. It’s the new recording Studio Yukari and Utau are starting up.
- The guradians arrive and talk with Kairi (Nikaidou told them about the new studio so they decided to come by basically)
- Amu and Eru have a brief reunion interrupted by Iru stealing Eru’s halo (awww).
- Utau comes out to be all tsundere with Amu. Eru blows Utau’s tsundere cover by saying that Utau’s really happy.
- Amu vs. Utau flashback starts.
- After their little tsundere fight, Utau says that she still won’t give Ikuto to Amu, starting up our Amuto flashbacks (yeah!). Amu’s hawt Amuto memories are interrupted by Utau’s scary aura, asking what Amu’s thinking about.
- Inside everyone celebrate “Sanjou Productions” in a little party. Kair looks at Amu and has his own Kamuri flashbacks. Yaya catches Kairi looking at Amu (and so does Utau~!)
- Kairi then tells everyone about how he’s moving back. (And then Guardians flashbacks)
- Kairi mentions about what Amu said to Dia and something.
- At the airport, everyone says goodbye to Kairi. And Kairi confesses to Amu.
- Amu gets really embarrassed, but tells Kairi they’ll definitely see each other again.
- On the plane, Kairi looks at a picture of everyone from the day they were moving stuff in.
I fast-forwarded to avoid a lot of the recap, so sorry if I missed anything.
Heh. I was actually pretty relieved that a lot of this episode was recap. I’ve been way too busy lately.
But I still had a lot to say thanks to my awesome Shugo Chara girls! Amu, Utau, and Rima, please make all the fillers worth watching for me, ‘kay?
I ended up with a lot of images because I couldn’t resist Amu, Utau, Rima, and Kamuri images. Even though it’s a recap I ended up with a lot…
Nuuu! Iincou! Kairi~! You were around for such a short period of time! You didn’t even get any fillers dedicated to you! Not fair!
If Nagihiko isn’t showing up until episode 52 or something, why is Kairi leaving now? It’s not fair!!!
Rima and Amu are so awesome. Shoujo friendship rules~! So cute…
It really is great to see Rima smiling so much. Her flashback didn’t really get into her crappy parents much, but I think we all can remember that on our own.
Heh. They really are so cute together. I think I like Amu and Rima as friends so much because they act a lot like how my friends and I act. Basically, lots of teasing and fake-insulting.
Shugo Chara bathing suits! I like Su’s the best, though Ran’s is cute too.
I just wish we had one for Eru. I wanted a cute angel bathing suit to go, “Awww!” for.
Ah! Cutest screencap of the episode. Utau just looks cute. And look at Eru and Iru! A little dustcloth and a little broom! Freakin’ cute!!!
Watching this episode…I had a hard time remembering back to episode 13 when Yukari (Sanjou) was the bitch who was taking advantage of teenagers. Especially taking advantage of Utau’s love for Ikuto. Man she was such a bitch. Now look at her.
Yeah…I think I stopped taking her seriously when I saw her taking care of Kairi in her sailor fuku.
Alright Nikaidou! I vastly approve of Satelight turning Nikaidou into more than basically just Yukari’s man-slave. Oh yes, this is much more approved of.
I’ve officially left the crack-ship, because I enjoy this even more~!
And the Angel of Love approves as well! So I approve even more now (I will always agree with Eru!).
Utau I love you~! I’m filled with even more Utau love since she became a good girl. I still get the other sides of Utau like before…but she smiles a lot more. And that makes me happy!
And it makes Iru and Eru happy too!
(lol at Nikaidou x Sanjou in the background)
Iru~! Eru~! I love them both so much.
And also…for a random Eru rant. I want her figure and her egg! I haven’t been able to find them yet. It’s not fair~! I need more Eru!
Especially for a cosplay I may be planning (hehe, but for now that’s a secret~!)
I declare Utau the Queen of Tsundere. Seriousy. Look at that jou-sama pose that screams Tsundere. It is now official!
More awesome girl friendships with tsundere teasing. Amu even got Utau ticked off. Utau never gets mad like that. It’s true friendship right there!
Ah! She’s still our tsundere Utau~! Heh. Eru blew Utau’s tsundere cover. I love both of them more now.
Wheew. I was a little afraid Utau’s tsundere-ness would die down a lot. Good thing I was wrong. Now let’s see some of that tsundere power put to work on Kukai (Utakai fillers please).
Amu would have gotten Utau pretty good if Utau weren’t so stubborn. But it’s okay~! Amu’s just as stubborn! Stubborn girls make awesome friends! (In anime anyway)
Oh! Oh! Here it comes! Best moment in the whole episode!
“I still won’t give Ikuto to you.”
“That again? I don’t even want him…”
Somehow I’m not convinced…
…and neither is Utau. Without even seeing the flashbacks, she knows what Amu was remembering.
lol, The best part was that Amu remembered all of that with Tadase nearby too. Heh. I find my Amuto anywhere and everywhere.
Also though, they cut out Amu asking about Ikuto. I’m guessing that’s since they intend to have some filler arc between now and Ikuto’s arc (Ikuto’s arc seems to be the last in the manga, so it makes sense that they won’t head straight for it). I think it’s a good thing since it means that Ikuto probably will keep appearing in the next arc. Hopefully for more Amuto.
Dammit! Nagihiko get your trap-ass back here nao!!!
Utau knows all.
Whoot! Go Kairi! You manly little megane 4th grader you! (I swear that I will never see a cooler 4th grader in any anime ever).
If the girl you like isn’t noticing you, make her notice you!
Awesome reactions. I like Rima’s the best. Like, “Oh!” So cute. Kairi you’re so awesome, making all the little girls blush. (Though they’re all actually older than him…)
Ha. Poor Amu is unable to move because of her embarassment. I really like Rima’s line, “a cool girl would say something good right now” (or whatever it was).
Look forward to two more confessions now Amu! (Though she won’t even take one seriously…) Then I look forward to seeing your own confession to a certain someone sometime soon!
Aww…how cute. If it weren’t for Amuto, I’d definitely be a Kamuri shipper. Way too cute~! Kairi really better come back someday!
I’m going to miss him so much. Especially since Nagihiko won’t be around to fill the void for a while. The girls better be at the top of their game to make up for Kairi leaving!
I really like this picture. It seems to catch all of their personalities perfectly. Especially cute with how Kairi is blushing about being next to Amu.
Oh so that’s who Seiichiro is. I knew he had a name, but I completely forgot (been calling him “Amu’s Fanboy” the whole time). Well, I don’t feel too bad since Amu herself doesn’t know his name.
So, next week looks like it’s about Seiichiro getting a girlfriend. I don’t really care, but I’m happy that at least now Satelight is working on developing character that have already appeared instead of creating a new one every time.
Now that they realize they have to run purely on fillers for a while, Satelight realizes they should make the fillers based off of things we may actually care about. Because after this is a Rima, then an Utau filler.
I’ll still keep my expectations low though.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.